This will be facilitated by Illiyin Morrison, a midwife, an experienced birth debrief facilitator, mother and author.
The Birth Debrief masterclass will be held on the 4th of March 2022 at 11am. Spaces are limited.
This masterclass will include:
- What is a debrief
- Why debriefing is important
- Who may want to debrief
- How to conduct a debrief
- How to hold safe and trauma informed spaces
- Ways in which you can avoid internalising the things you hear
- The extensive impact of birth trauma and how to support those in need
- Q&A and troubleshooting
And much more.
This masterclass is aimed at anyone who supports women and families in the perinatal period including
- Allied health professionals
- Doulas/birthworkers and trainees
- Mental health and well-being practitioners
- Lactation consultant’s and infant feeding specialists or support workers
- Antenatal educators
And anyone else who would like to improve the ways in which they support those they are coming into contact with.
Consessions are available to students. Please contact me here.